Days ahead of its official announcement, HTC has teased the presence of a bezel-less display on its upcoming U Series smartphone. The new smartphone is likely to be the mid-range HTC U11 Life that would help the Taiwanese firm take on LG, Samsung, and Xiaomi that all are offering their new models with minimal bezels. The business is launching the handset on November two.
According to the teaser published by HTC through its official Twitter accounts, the organization is preparing the introduction of the bezel-less smartphone. The teaser reads, “You’ll believe it all on 11.02.2017.” It also includes an image that seemingly gives a glimpse of the new launch – sporting thin bezels around its display. Especially, the image also suggests no front-facing home button to the new U series smartphone, unlike the previously launched HTC U11, U Play, also U Ultra that all had a fingerprint scanner-equipped home button on the front.
The lack of this front-facing button about the brand new teaser suggests that the new HTC U-Series smartphone could have a home button on the rear with a fingerprint scanner – as the seen in the first teaser that only emerged a week. The previous teaser additionally confirmed that the handset will not move together with the ongoing trend of dual-camera smartphones and will include a single primary camera detector to the back, along with an LED flash. The smartphone will also have a secondary, noise-cancellation microphone.
- Upcoming Toyota Vehicles In India 2017, 2017
- Press Releases — Article Marketing — Ezines — Emails — PDF Distributions — PowerPoint presentations — Video — Podcasts and over a hundred more.
- WordPress is a mind blowing undeniable CMS that is fit for taking care of the monster heads like Travel Portland, Worry Free Labs, Toronto Standard, Captain Creative and so forth.
- 2017 Cars Price, Specs, Launch Date, Overview, And Structure
- To be wise, we should look at the issues before the crisis comes, because people in a crisis tend to stampede with the majority which is usually wrong.
Initially, HTC has been rumoured to start the U11 Plus and U11 Life at its November event. Prolific tipster Evan Blass, nevertheless, last week claimed that the company is planning to establish just the U11 Life. A Geekbench listing surfaced before this Blass claim, revealing a Snapdragon 660 chipset on the new HTC smartphone along with 3GB of RAM. The benchmark listing also pointed to Android 7.1.1 Nougat which will be furnished with a custom HTC skin at the top.
The HTC U11 Life is expected to have squeezable edges — identical to the Pixel 2 and Pixel two XL — as well as a metal body with a glossy finish, similar to the HTC U11. The smartphone would be the first by the enterprise to confirm 18:9 aspect ratio over the bezel-less display panel.